Siba Prasad Pidika
|Name||Sri Siba Prasad Pidika|
|Date of Joining||07-10-2016|
Contact No.: 9777640100, 8249644187
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 2016 to October 2016 Lecturer in botany at Biju Pattanaik Junior College, Boden, Nuapada, Odisha.
- October 2016 to onwards Lecturer in Botany at Rayagada Autonomous College, Rayagada, Odisha.
- 2013-2015: Master of Science in Botany (Specialization in Plant Biotechnology) 1st Division, Ravenshaw University Cuttack, Odisha.
- 2010-2013: Bachelor of Science in Botany, 1st Division, Ravenshaw University Cuttack, Odisha.
- Baisali Pariccha, PG project: “A review on phytochemical extraction and characterization of Madhuca longifolia L. and its chemical uses.” during July 2020
- Mirza Kaniz Fathima, PG project “The response of seed germination on seeds of Pisum sativum in different concentrations of Hydrogen Peroxide.” during July 2020
- Sirisha Patnaik, PG project “A study on Bending Movement of Mimosa Pudica L. Responseing Physical and Natural stimuli.” during July 2020
Orientation Courses/ Workshops/Refresher Courses/Seminars/Webinars Attended:
- National Webinar On: “Latest Advances in Agriculture and Health” Organized by Department of Botany, Rayagada Autonomous College, Rayagada, on 9th January 2021.
- National Webinar on: “Inventors Awareness Programme” Organized by Department of Botany, Rayagada Autonomous College, Rayagada, on 16th October 2020.
- International Webinar on: “Nuclear Energy; Prospects and challenges.” Organized by Department of Physics and Chemistry, Rayagada Autonomous College Rayagada, Odisha. On 24th October 2020.
- One Day Webinar on: “El Nino and its impact on climate in India.” Organized by Department of Botany, Kalinga Mahavidyalaya, G. Udaygiri, Kandhamal, Odisha on 24th December 2020.
- National webinar on: “Life Science and its role in human welfare.” Organized by Department of Botany and Zoology, Polasara Science Degree College, Polasara, Ganjam, Odisha. On 28th December 2020.
- UGC Sponsored Orientation Programme At Sambalpur University from 1st September to 21st September 2019.
- National seminar on: “Eco- Friendly approaches to control biohazard.” Organised by PG Department of Life Sciences and Chemistry, Rayagada Autonomous College, Rayagada in collaboration with Centurion University of Technology and management, Odisha and Sponsored by Botanical Survey of India Kolkata. On 22nd and 23rd June 2019.
- National seminar on: “Recent advances in plant sciences, strategies and application.” Held at Department of Botany and Biotechnology, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack. On 23rd February 2019.
- National conference on: Biodiversity conservation for sustainable development and environment management-2018, Held at Centurion University of technology and management, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. On 1st and 2nd April 2018.